Turn up your tuna noodle casserole with this tasty twist on an old favorite!
- Ready in: 35 mins
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: easy
- 2 lb. Grandma's Macaroni Salad
- 1 can albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 C. hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 C. shredded radicchio
- 1/4 C. green onion, chopped
- 2/3 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C. heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, add macaroni salad and mix in hard-boiled eggs, tuna, radicchio and green onions.
Stir in heavy cream and cheddar cheese.
Pour into a greased baking dish, cover and bake for 20 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly.