A one-skillet, family-friendly meal that is ready in 30 minutes.
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 C. Sandridge Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C. water
- 2 C. Sandridge Chili Lime Rice
- 1 C. frozen corn
Heat oil over medium heat in a 10-inch skillet; cook onions until starting to turn translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in Sandridge Fully Cooked Chicken Breast chunks and chili powder. Add diced green chilies, fire-roasted tomatoes with juices, black beans, and water. Cover and simmer until heated through and flavors blend, about 10 minutes.
Add Sandridge Chili Lime Rice and corn. Stir to combine, cover and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered for 7 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit, covered, for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve garnished with cheese and tortilla chips, if desired.